Profound – Professional – Pragmatic: experience5’s Tools Collection
Employee Experience in comparison
Since there are various benefits for employees, it´s hard to keep the overview over their own competitiveness. Offers in the areas PAY (remuneration), PLAY (shaping of work environment), PRODUCTIVITY (work efficiency) and PURPOSE (motivation and life balance) are mutually supportive and partially substitutable a sectoral comparison can be commercially attractive.
For this reason, we used our longstanding experience in analyzing and improving the employee experience in companies worldwide to develop a unique and efficient tool that provides valuable suggestions to improve the environment for your employees and increase satisfaction and efficiency.
The Workplace Assessment is a cost-efficient introduction to the employee experience in your company and can be completed online. After a compact survey, we analyze your results and provide you with an evaluation of your employee experience in your company and how it benchmarks across industries. In addition, you will receive valuable insights and suggestions on how to efficiently improve your employee experience.
Also, you have the opportunity to discuss the results of your assessment in an hour long telephone call.
Employee Life Balance Portal mybalance.net
The Leading Web Destination for Life Balance Assessment and Improvement
We said it many times and keep reiterating: customer and employee satisfaction should go hand in hand. And still, in our research we keep finding that one of the biggest concerns of employees is the lack of life balance. This is why we have developed mybalance.net for our clients.
In this unique portal you will find:
- a profound assessment of your personal Life Balance Score™,
- down-to-earth tips for all five main areas of your Life Balance,
- a community to share ideas with, and
- a diary app to track your own progress.
The mybalance portal is a web resource that allows you to assess and improve your Life Balance. It is a unique system that starts with a profound self-assessment questionnaire developed with leading psychologists and sociologists from around the world and based on principles recommended by the US Department of Labor. Taking the test yields a comprehensive Life Balance Report that clearly shows your individual areas of strength, as well as the areas that need better balance and improvement.
Once you take the test, you will be directed to a comprehensive Advice Center with categorized tips for each of the five Life Balance areas. Here you can easily build your individual Life Balance improvement plan. The Diary function and Community complete the mybalance portal and make it a well-rounded, interactive and engaging resource. Individuals may join for free for the Life Balance Assessment and a high level results summary; they may also purchase a Gold membership for a comprehensive results report and complete access to all resources on the portal.
Companies may acquire a license to make mybalance available to all employees as part of their employee benefits package.
mybalance.net is available
- to individuals for a nominal membership fee and
- to corporations who would like to make the program available to their employees through a corporate license.
All this in an
- independent (not employer hosted)
- profound, and
- self-driven environment.
Click here to go to www.mybalance.net
Stefan’s Book: The End of Work-Life Balance
From Experience – With Passion!
‘The End of Work-Life Balance’ is the compilation and culmination of Life Balance founder Stefan Osthaus’ observations regarding employee and customer satisfaction after more than fifteen years of experience as a leader in Fortune 500 companies. Osthaus first developed his Life Balance program for the leading software company Symantec, in response to the lack of satisfaction he saw amongst team members struggling to create a more sustainable life model.
Now, he’s brought all his tips and tricks together in one handy, comprehensive guide for anyone seeking better Life Balance.
The End of Work-Life Balance
Why Life is About More Than Work
Many of us have used the term ‘bad work-life balance’ to express that our lives are too much work and not enough play, but have we stopped to examine the term itself? Why do we set ‘work’ opposite of ‘life’? Can work be a healthy, enjoyable part of life and is it possible that our lives are actually made up of various components that ideally complement and balance each other, rather than two polar ends?
‘The End of Work-Life Balance’ will deconstruct the misleading concept of ‘work-life balance’ and introduce the reader to the much more sustainable and holistic concept of Life Balance. Through a comprehensive guide complete with 75 invaluable tips, the reader will have immediate access to the right tools to incorporate new patterns, habits and actions into a more balanced life.
Some Examples of what You Find Inside
- Reduce your work list, get better sleep, manage care for your elderly parents, make and maintain your friendships, shut off your gadgets, improve the quality of your life. Be it work, relationships or the self, the Life Balance program will give its users concrete examples of what stands to be balanced in their life and what exactly they can do to achieve this balance.
- Going beyond merely ‘work’ and ‘life,’ Life Balance will outline how areas such as work, home, relationships, friends, family and self; home, health, finance, values and time for the self all intricately fit together in a system that can be either draining—or providing valuable, sustainable energy!
- For Life Balance users who wish to take their learning experience one step further, mybalance.net is an online community where users may interact, vet ideas, share experiences, and track their progress via an online diary. Readers who join the online community may use the $25 coupon to refund the cost of this book through the mybalance membership fee. Take the Life Balance Assessment Test, see which areas of your life need improvement and start tracking your online progress towards better balance today!
Order your copy on amazon today!
The End of Work-Life Balance by Stefan Osthaus is available on amazon around the globe (e.g. amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.de etc.).
The book is also available as a hand-out to audiences of Stefan’s keynotes at your event.
experience5 Master Project Document
Are you in need of a single place to consolidate all of your project information into? Objective, calendar, action items, resources etc.?
Then you might find our Master Project Document useful! You can download it here.
Come back for updates – we keep working on this.